· Private Messages
· Search
· Statistics
· Your Account

Total Hits

We received
page views since 2007 09 03

AdTwr2

My70sRadio :: View topic - Thank you DJ-Phire!!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you DJ-Phire!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    My70sRadio Forum Index -> Playlist
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tjoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: 2007 10 28 - 11:09 am    Post subject: Thank you DJ-Phire!! Reply with quote

I would like to take this time to thank Phire for the great DJ-ing she does here. I have noticed increases in listenership when she is adding to the queue. I have had some very nice comments from people that have benefited from her work too.

Phire has been doing this since before I made this site, so I promoted her to the DJ level right away when I created this forum.

Wanna be DJ level too? Well, start requesting! If I notice your work, I'll consider it.

Thank you so much, Phire Smile
Tjoe
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    My70sRadio Forum Index -> Playlist All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: