· Search
· Statistics
· Your Account

Total Hits

We received
page views since 2007 09 03

AdTwr2

My70sRadio :: View topic - My70sRadio Requesting Guidelines
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 

My70sRadio Requesting Guidelines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    My70sRadio Forum Index -> Help, FAQ, and Donation Info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tjoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: 2013 05 15 - 1:56 pm    Post subject: My70sRadio Requesting Guidelines Reply with quote

In accordance with ever changing rules regarding Internet Music Stations, please be aware of the following guidelines here at My70sRadio:

With the exception of the station Admins and designated DJs, we ask that you not abuse the request queue.

Queue Abuse =
1 - Loading more than 2 tracks in a row by the same artist or album.
2 - Flooding the queue when others want to request too.
3 - Anything that the Admins perceive as aggressive or abusive behavior.

The IP address of your requests are on file and we reserve the right to suspend or even ban your address from the request system if we feel that you are purposefully trying to thwart these guidelines.

Admins and appointed DJs have been given permission to run special shows where they may request long sets from an artist or album.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    My70sRadio Forum Index -> Help, FAQ, and Donation Info All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: