· Search
· Statistics
· Your Account

Total Hits

We received
page views since 2007 09 03

AdTwr2

My70sRadio :: View topic - Many thanks to Master of Database, TechGnome
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 

Many thanks to Master of Database, TechGnome

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    My70sRadio Forum Index -> Playlist
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tjoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: 2009 10 29 - 1:19 pm    Post subject: Many thanks to Master of Database, TechGnome Reply with quote

Many thanks to Master of Databases, TechGnome

Our Playlist Search feature has been greatly improved, thanks to TechGnome. You can now enter multiple words in the search box and not get stupid results back. Previously, searching for "things we do" would return every song that had the word "things" in the title or album or artist, then every song that had the word "we", then every song that had the word "do", all including partial word matches. That phrase returned hundreds of results. Now it returns just the one: 10cc - The Things We Do For Love.

Remember, the search box will return results from the phrase you give it. The more vague of a phrase, the more results you'll get. The more specific of a phrase, the fewer results. And, if you put in "we do", it will return anything with "we do" somewhere in the title (or artist or album). Putting in "do we" will NOT give the same result as "we do".

Thanks again DJ-TG!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    My70sRadio Forum Index -> Playlist All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: